House For Sale 190 Gilston Road Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 190 GILSTON ROAD WONDUNNA
190 Gilston Road Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $834,100
This well-maintained inner suburban oasis was completed in 2008 and is perfectly positioned on a large 2020m2 corner allotment offering two street access in one of Hervey Bay’s most popular suburbs of Wondunna, surrounded by other quality homes. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle of having Hervey Bay’s key amenities all nearby – including schools, sporting grounds, aquatic centres, shopping centres, hospitals, a marina, an Esplanade and the beach.
This lovely home features high ceilings and large windows; these are open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to naturally fill this home with a flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan crafted for year-round living and entertaining.
190 Gilston Rd Wondunna features: –
• 2020m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Well-maintained brick home with high ceilings – built in 2008
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite
• The bathroom features a shower, bath and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen features ample bench and storage space, plus a pantry and a breakfast bar
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with a range hood, a wall oven and a dishwasher
• An open-plan dining area directly off the kitchen
• A separate lounge or media room with split system air conditioning
• A fabulous covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry includes ample linen storage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with a remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• A 15 x 9 metre shed with high 3.5 metres drive-through access and power connection plus mezzanine storage
• A 5Kw Solar power system and 5000-litre rainwater tank, plus a 3×3 metre garden shed
Opportunities to secure homes on this land size so close to Hervey Bay’s essential amenities are always in high demand – and the sellers have reduced the price for an immediate sale!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.