House For Sale 19 Nullor Street Scarness this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 19 NULLOR STREET SCARNESS
19 Nullor Street Scarness, Qld
House Buy – $523,000
This lovely home is enviably located in the popular bayside suburb of Scarness, where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from Hervey Bays’ key amenities, including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This sound brick & tile home is positioned on an elevated 676m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes. You will immediately notice this charming home features an intuitive and creative floor plan which offers more than meets the eye with an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
19 Nullor St Scarness features: –
• Elevated 676m2 allotment with brick and tile home
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and air conditioning and an ensuite with a shower, vanity and toilet
• The guest bedroom also offers external access out to the entertaining outdoor area
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet as well
• An open plan dining and living area leading off the centrally located kitchen with ceiling fans
• kitchen includes ample bench space and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood and wall oven
• An open plan dining and living area with ceiling fans
• A large covered outdoor entertaining area with an enclosed section for wet weather
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A single garage with a remote door and direct internal access
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large RV’s, Caravans and boats
• A small carport which will be ideal for a camper trailer or tinnie
• Three gardens shed for additional storage and all your gardening needs
• Current rental appraisal $430 – $460 per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Home in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell