House For Sale 19 Michelle Drive Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 19 MICHELLE DRIVE POINT VERNON
19 Michelle Drive Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $385,000
This lovely home is enviably located in one of Hervey Bay’s most popular suburbs of Point Vernon where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from beautiful Gatakers Bay, boat ramps, the Esplanade, beach and key amenities including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes and restaurants.
This sound brick veneer home with a colorbond roof was built in 1989 and is positioned on a spacious 652m2 allotment in a quiet street with an Easterly aspect to capture the prevailing sea breezes. You will immediately notice this charming home has been refurbished over time and features an intuitive and creative floorplan which offers more than meets the eye with an abundance of space.
19 Michelle Dr Point Vernon: –
• Large 652m2 allotment with brick home built in 1989 with tiled floors throughout
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and two include built-in wardrobes, while the 3rd one includes a built-in study desk
• kitchen includes ample bench and storage space and features a large electric hot plate with range hood, oven and a dishwasher
• The open plan dining and living area includes reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
• Covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The bathroom includes both a bath and shower plus vanity and there is a separate toilet
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double bay shed with drive-thru access
• Established gardens + garden shed
• 5kw Solar Power Inverter system ( 5.5kw panels ) + electric hot water service
Homes in this location and price point are becoming a rare commodity – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.