House For Sale 19 Kingfisher Drive River Heads this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 19 KINGFISHER DRIVE RIVER HEADS
19 Kingfisher Drive River Heads, Qld
House Buy – Undisclosed
This lovely brick and steel frame home was only completed in December 2021 and is positioned on a relatively level 800m2 allotment in the highly sought-after location of River Heads – which is the gateway to world heritage listed “Gari” – Fraser Island.
Keen anglers will also note that the River Heads boat ramp and pontoon are only a short drive away – this is where you can access the Great Sandy Straits, Mary and Susan Rivers and their tributaries which is a fishing, prawning and crabbing paradise.
You also have the convenience that comes with being only a short drive away from Hervey Bays’ essential amenities, including the airport, shopping centres, hospitals, golf course, Hervey Bays’ beautiful esplanade, cafés, restaurants, and the beach.
19 Kingfisher Dr River Heads features: –
• Quality brick and steel frame home built Dec 2021 and still under builders’ warranty
• A relatively level 800m2 allotment with space to add a pool or a shed
• Ducted reverse cycle and zoned air conditioning throughout
• Four spacious bedrooms – with three of these featuring built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite with a shower, vanity and toilet
• The bathroom includes both a bath and shower, plus a vanity and toilet
• The stylish kitchen includes ample bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with a range hood and a new oven
• Vast open-plan dining and living
• The laundry is located at the rear of the garage
• A double garage with a remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access and ample space for large caravans and boats
• 7 kW solar power system and solar hot water
• low-maintenance automatic irrigation system to maintain the established gardens
• Electric gates and a security system with CC-TV remote connectivity
As new homes with these features in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The sellers are not testing the market and are calling for all offers to be presented – contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-through as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards, Scott & Katrina Mitchell.