House For Sale 19 King Henry Court Torquay
HOUSE FOR SALE 19 KING HENRY COURT TORQUAY
19 King Henry Court Torquay, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $650,000-
This home will be ideal for those looking to make the “Sea Change” and secure a lovely home base to return to between your nomadic travels in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Torquay, only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities including – Stockland shopping centre, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
Astute investors will also note the location, and with interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
19 King Henry Court Torquay features: –
• An elevated 662m2 allotment in a quiet court with a parkland reserve across the street
• A quality and well-maintained brick and tile home – built in 1995
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and two also include ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a large built-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath and shower plus vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The large guests’ bedroom offers direct access out to the entertaining outdoor area
• A vast open plan dining and living area with split system air conditioning
• The kitchen features loads of bench and storage space, plus a pantry and breakfast bar
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, an oven and a dishwasher
• A large separate lounge room
• A large covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A single garage with a remote roller door and covered access into the home
• There is also clear side access and space to accommodate RV’s Caravans, and boats
• Double bay shed with power and water connected – and a separate toilet
• Solar power system
• Beautiful established low maintenance gardens plus a garden shed
Opportunities to secure homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell