House For Sale 19 Isis Court Eli Waters this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 19 ISIS COURT ELI WATERS
19 Isis Court Eli Waters, Qld
House Buy – $564,000
Astute investors will know it is always about – location, location, location – and this sound brick and tile home was built in 2006 and is positioned on a large 720m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Eli Waters, surrounded by key amenities, including the Eli Waters shopping centre, Stockland’s Hervey Bay, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
19 Isis Ct Eli Waters features: –
• Large 720m2 allotment in a quiet court
• Well maintained brick and tile home built in 2006
• Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite and air conditioning
• The second bedroom also includes air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, plus a shower & vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• An open-plan living and dining area
• The kitchen offers ample bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, an oven, and a dishwasher
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with one remote door and direct access into the home
• Side access and space to accommodate a large RV’s caravan and boat if needed
• Large garden shed with workspace
• 22,000 rainwater tank + bore water pump and irrigation
• Approx 3Kw solar power system
• Huge selection of fruit and citrus trees + vegetable garden beds
Properties in this location and price point are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.