House For Sale 186 Bingham Road Booral this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 186 BINGHAM ROAD BOORAL
186 Bingham Road Booral, Qld
House Buy – Undisclosed
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most popular acreage suburbs of Booral – offering the best of both “Bush and Bay” living. This lovely home is nested on a peaceful 1.78 Hectar allotment – that’s over 4 acres, offering a lifestyle and tranquility that only acreage living can provide.
You will also enjoy the convenience of being located approximately 10 minutes easy drive to the airport shopping precinct, Urangan Central Shopping Centre, Aldi’s, medical centres, schools, day-care, sporting precinct, aquatic centre, and the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD.
This meticulously maintained home features high ceilings across its open, light-filled design with an intuitive and creative floor plan – there is definitely more than meets the eye with this home.
186 Bingham Rd Booral features: –
• 1.78 Hectares or 4.39 Acre mostly cleared rural allotment
• Sound block home with high ceilings and verandahs to the front and the rear
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning and a walk-through wardrobe into the ensuite
• The bathroom includes a shower and a bath plus a separate powder room with a toilet
• The kitchen has ample bench and storage place plus a walk-in pantry
• Appliances include a gas cooktop with range hood wall oven and grill and a dishwasher
• An open plan dining area off the kitchen
• A separate lounge or living room with high vaulted ceilings and a woodfire place
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• The double garage has been converted into an extra room to suit a number of uses
• A fantastic games room complete with bar and its own verandah and BBQ area
• A solar-heated inground pool with a large shade umbrella
• A fully lined shed with power and water connected, air conditioning and a shower and toilet
• 2 x 25,000-gallon rainwater tanks on the house plus a 20,000-gallon tank on the shed
• Two dams with pumps and an irrigation system – plus a bore water pump
• 5Kw solar power system and solar hot water service
• A greenhouse with irrigation and sprinkler system
• Established fruit and citrus trees plus raised vegetable beds
This fantastic property is only a short drive away from the River Heads boat ramp, the gateway to World Heritage Listed K’gari (Fraser Island). This is where you can go fishing, prawning and crabbing throughout the Sandy Straits and both the Mary and Susan Rivers.
Acreage properties across Hervey Bay are always in high demand and low supply – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.