House For Sale 18 Satinwood Avenue Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 18 SATINWOOD AVENUE URRAWEEN
18 Satinwood Avenue Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $800,000
This captivating residence delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living in the tightly held master-planned community of “Kingfisher Lakes” in Urraween, strolling distance to the Eli Waters Shopping Centre.
This stunning contemporary haven offers a flowing indoor/outdoor floorplan with high ceilings throughout crafted for year-round entertaining.
The quality and scale of this architecturally designed and custom-built home is immediately apparent as you enter and you are naturally drawn towards the vast open plan living, kitchen and dining area with high raked ceilings which forms the heart of this home.
18 Satinwood Ct Urraween features: –
• 596m2 allotment located in “Kingfisher Lakes” at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Architecturally designed and custom-built home built in 2020
• Vast open plan living and dining area with high raked ceilings and split system air conditioning
• Separate media room with acoustic baffle ceiling
• The kitchen includes beautiful stone benchtops and an island preparation bench with a sink and a large walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, oven and a dishwasher
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite with two vanities, a shower and a toilet
• The bathroom includes a freestanding bath, shower, vanity and there is a separate toilet
• The large laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• An expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area with shade blinds
• Oversized double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Beautiful landscaped established gardens and garden shed
Opportunities to secure a home in this location rarely present themselves and the owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.