House For Sale 18 Morobe Street Kawungan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 18 MOROBE STREET KAWUNGAN
18 Morobe Street Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – $460,000
Positioned high on the hill to capture the cool sea breezes, this lovely home has been tastefully refurbished and is located in an established, popular area only minutes away from key amenities including the local Kawungan shops, Stockland shopping centre, Hospitals, TAFE, schools, Esplanade, beach, cafes & restaurants.
18 Morobe St Kawungan features: –
• Large elevated 969m2 allotment in a popular location
• Lowset home tastefully refurbished over time (built 1992)
• Open plan kitchen and dining area with timber flooring
• Separate lounge/living room with high vaulted ceilings and timber flooring
• Study nook off the living area
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning across the living area, main bedroom and 2nd bedroom
• Kitchen features an electric hot plate with rangehood and oven
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a refurbished ensuite and air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity and there is a separate toilet
• Large covered outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the private backyard
• Side access to approx. 7 x 6 double bay shed with power and remotes doors
• 6.1 kW solar power system
• Established low maintenance gardens throughout
The owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. These images contain the prior owner’s furniture and belonging.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell