House For Sale 18 Franklin Street Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 18 FRANKLIN STREET URRAWEEN
18 Franklin Street Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $650,000-
You will enjoy the lifestyle and privacy that comes with living on over an acre along with the convenience that comes with having Hervey Bays key amenities all nearby, including shopping centres, schools, Tafe, university, sporting precinct, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This home showcases a single spacious level floor plan designed to create an exceptional living retreat, offering open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to fill this home naturally.
18 Franklin St Urraween features: –
• 4047m2 ( Just over an acre ) medium density allotment walking distance to the Hervey Bay CBD
• Sound brick and tile home built-in 1988 with town sewage, water and power connected
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with a shower, toilet & vanity as well as offering direct access outside to the alfresco entertaining area
• The main bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity plus separate toilet
• The stylish kitchen includes a pantry, wall oven, electric hot plate with range hood and dishwasher plus server to the entertaining outdoor area
• The open plan dining area leads off the kitchen and seamlessly connects with the expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The separate lounge or media room includes reverse cycle, split system air conditioning
• The laundry includes a basin with direct access outside
• Sparkling in-ground pool which includes a large shade umbrella and there is a separate pergola
• Double carport with a high entry on the home
• Detached double bay brick shed with power, remote doors and provision to add a shower and toilet
• Second high entry carport off the brick shed ideal for caravans and boats
• Side access down both sides of the home making it ideal for large RV’s, Caravan and boats
• Plenty of space to add additional shedding if required
• Two garden sheds for general storage
• Fully fenced rear yard for those with pets
• 6.5 kW solar power system and solar hot water
• Established low maintenance tropical gardens
Make no mistake the sellers are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.