House For Sale 18 Cooloola Crescent Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 18 COOLOOLA CRESCENT URANGAN
18 Cooloola Crescent Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $452,000
This lovely home is positioned on an elevated and spacious 659m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities all within walking distance including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
This great home will be ideal for those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels, Or the 1st home buyers looking to purchase into an established area with strong growth potential and room to add further value.
18 Cooloola Cres Urangan features: –
• Spacious and elevated 659m2 allotment in a popular location
• Sound brick home with colour bond roof
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning and both a walk-in and built-in wardrobe
• The bathroom features a shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space plus a large pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric cooktop with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• The laundry offers direct access outside via the outdoor area to the clothesline
• There are two open plan living and dining areas
• The main dining and lounge room including reverse cycle air conditioning
• The alfresco outdoor entertaining area includes a separate shower, toilet with vanity
• The large 15 x 7 (approx.) metre double bay shed includes power and one remote door
• There is also ample space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats
• You also have raised vegetable beds and beautiful established gardens throughout
There is really nothing left to do except enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in such an idyllic location and home in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell