House For Sale 17A Hibiscus Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 17A HIBISCUS STREET URANGAN
17A Hibiscus Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $400,000
This neat home will be ideal for those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to from between your nomadic travels, Or the 1st home buyers looking to purchase into a blue-chip location with strong growth potential and room to add further value.
You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location and having key amenities nearby, including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, restaurants and cafes, Urangan Central shopping centre, Medical centres and botanic gardens.
17A Hibiscus St Urangan features: –
• Only one street back from the esplanade, beach and cafes
• Low maintenance corner 449m2 allotment only on street from the beach and esplanade
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and three include built-in wardrobes
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with split system air conditioning
• Kitchen features ample bench and storage space plus an electric stove
• Bathroom includes a shower and vanity plus there is a separate toilet
• Laundry leads off the kitchen and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Large double bay shed, which is approx. 7 x 6 metres and has power connected
• There is also space to accommodate a large caravan or boat as well
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell