House For Sale 17 Romney Street Pialba this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 17 ROMNEY STREET PIALBA
17 Romney Street Pialba, Qld
House Buy – $500,000
This sound brick and tile home was completed around 1996 and is thoughtfully positioned on a spacious 676m2 corner allotment offering two street access in the centrally located Hervey Bay suburb of Pialba.
Enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being only minutes away from the Hervey Bay Golf Course, Esplanade and beach, along with the convenience of having Hervey Bay’s essential amenities only a short drive away, including – Stockland and Pialba Place shopping centre, Bunnings, University of the Sunshine Coast, TAFE, Medical Centre, hospitals, cafes and restaurants.
This home will be ideal for those looking to make the “Sea Change” and secure a home base to return to between your nomadic travels with the potential to add further value, as well as the astute investor looking to capitalise on the tight rental vacancy rates again with potential to add additional value to the home.
17 Romney St Pialba features: –
• 676m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Brick and Tile home built around 1996
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Two bedrooms include air-conditioning
• The main bedroom includes air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, vanity and shower, plus a separate toilet
• The kitchen has ample storage space and a pantry
• Appliances include a gas stove with rangehood and a dishwasher
• A formal dining area and separate open-plan living area
• A separate lounge and living area with ceiling fan and air conditioning
• A two-way laundry with direct access out to the clothesline via the living area
• A single garage with a remote door and direct internal access into the home
• A great 6 x 6-metre double bay shed with power
• A large garden shed to accommodate your utensils
• Space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats
• Rent appraisal of $430 – $450 per week
Homes in this location and price point are rare and always in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.