House For Sale 16 Vicki Parade Torquay
HOUSE FOR SALE 16 VICKI PARADE TORQUAY
16 Vicki Parade Torquay, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This inner suburban oasis is beautifully presented in the highly sought-after beachside suburb of Torquay. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities including shopping centres, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and the beach.
This sound brick home was built in 1996 and is positioned on a low maintenance 711m2 allotment in a quiet street. You will immediately notice this charming home has been tastefully refurbished throughout with an array of quality appointments, sleek aesthetics and an open, light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that really create something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan – there is definitely more than meets the eye with this home.
16 Vicki Parade Torquay features: –
• 711m2 allotment located in sought-after beachside suburb Torquay
• Brick and tile home built in 1996 and recently refurbished throughout
• Four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, three with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes an electric hot plate with range hood and an oven
• Open plan dining and living area with ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate rumpus/games/hobby room with ceiling fan
• Laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Large North facing covered outdoor entertaining area
• Sparkling inground pool with shade sail
• 6.6Kw solar power system
• Tandem carport
* Renal appraisal $490. to $520. p/week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
The owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided.
Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell