House For Sale 16 Susan Close River Heads
HOUSE FOR SALE 16 SUSAN CLOSE RIVER HEADS
16 Susan Close River Heads, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This lovely home is enviably set on an elevated 600 m2 allotment overlooking the Susan River in the highly sought-after location of River Heads – which is the gateway to world heritage listed “Gari” – Fraser Island and the River Heads boat ramp and pontoon – accessing the Great Sandy Straits, which is a fishing, prawning and crabbing paradise.
You also have the convenience that comes with being only minutes away from local convenience stores and a short drive to Hervey Bays essential amenities, including shopping centres, hospitals, golf courses, café’s, restaurants, esplanade and the beach.
Generous yet classically refined, is this architecturally designed and custom-built steel frame home with electronic rust protection. This home truly is a statement of minimalist style and comfort with no expense spared around capturing the riverfront outlook to the rear.
16 Susan Close River Heads features: –
• 600m2 allotment with waterfront views overlooking the Susan River
• Architecturally designed and custom-built steel frame home completed in 2008
• There are two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite with spa bath, shower and toilet, overlooking the deck with expansive waterfront views
• The bathroom includes a shower vanity, and toilet
• The stylish kitchen features expansive Caesar stone benchtops and New Guinea Rosewood cupboards with loads of storage and pantry plus island preparation bench
• Quality appliances include a large 900mm stainless steel European gas stove with a rangehood, microwave oven and a dishwasher
• A fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the Susan River with kitchen servery and bifold windows
• A vast open plan living and dining space with beautiful Spotted gum, natural timber hardwood flooring and high ceilings
• A clever study nook or media station built into the vast open plan living area
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• The laundry is creatively built into the side of the entertaining outdoor deck and incorporates a large storage space
• Clear side access to the expansive vehicle spaces below this home, with ample area to accommodate four vehicles, camper trailers or boats
• A 5Kw solar power system and 20,000L rainwater tanks
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell