House For Sale 16 Kingsbarn Dr Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 16 KINGSBARN DR WONDUNNA
16 Kingsbarn Dr Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $675,000
This stunning family home is enviably set in the popular suburb of Wondunna surrounded by other quality homes. You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with having Hervey Bays key amenities nearby, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, sporting grounds the esplanade and beach.
Generous, yet classically refined, this home was completed in late 2014 and has recently been tastefully refurbished throughout, thoughtfully positioned of the generous 2215 m2 corner allotment with bushland reserve opposite.
16 Kingsbarn Dr Wondunna features: –
• Spacious 2215m2 corner allotment with bushland reserve opposite
• Tastefully refurbished modern home completed in late 2014
• Google home integration
• All downlights replaced with tricolour LED energy efficient (can change light colour from warm white, daylight and cool
• Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Three bedrooms include reverse cycle, split system air conditioning
• Impressive main bedroom includes split system air conditioning, a television point, large walk-in wardrobe and lavish
ensuite with shower vanity and toilet
• Large home office/retreat with direct access to the outdoor area
• Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate lounge or media room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stylish kitchen, includes a 5-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, oven, dishwasher and there is plumbing for
refrigerators with water filters and ice makers
• Laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Huge alfresco outdoor entertaining area with built-in bar
• Sparkling in-ground magnesium pool
• Security screens throughout + Swan security system, including cameras and mobile monitoring
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access
• Two 6 x 6 metre sheds both with power connected – one including 15amp power
• Approx. 5kw Solar power system and 5000-gallon rainwater tank with pressure pump for irrigation
* Rental appraisal $550. to $580. per week
The owners are not testing the market and have committed to selling – so here’s your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation.
Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.