House For Sale 16 King Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 16 KING STREET URANGAN
16 King Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $840,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Urangan. This charming home is positioned on a large 1012m2 allotment, easy walking distance to the Esplanade, beach and iconic Urangan pier, along with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
Zoned high density with two street access – this property also offers development opportunities subject to council and local authority approvals.
Charming in its design, this tastefully renovated and maintained home features beautiful hardwood floors, authentic VJ walls and high ceilings combined with an array of quality appointments throughout its light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that create something unique with an intuitive and creative floor plan.
16 King St Urangan features: –
• 1012m2 high-density allotment with two Steet access strolling distance to the beach
• Charming low-set Queenslander tastefully refurbished over time
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes high ceiling and a ceiling fan
• A lovely sunroom to the front of the home
• The bathroom includes a shower recess, vanity and toilet plus storage cupboard
• The kitchen has been refurbished and includes a large walk-in pantry
• Appliances include a gas stove with a four-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• There is also a separate lounge and living room
• The North facing, alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooks the private yard to the rear
• There is also a second separate toilet with a vanity of the outdoor area
• The laundry is located to the rear of this home off the outdoor area
• A single-detached timber clad garage with power connected
• Ample space to accommodate large caravans, boats and RV’s
• There is provision to add remote electric gates to both yard areas
• Plenty of room to add a large shed and pool if desired
• This property also offers the potential to add a second dwelling if desired – subject to council and local authority approvals
• There is also potential to redevelop the property for townhouses – subject to council and local authority approvals
• Currently tenanted at $400 per week till 11th June 2022
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell