House For Sale 16 Colyton Street Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 16 COLYTON STREET TORQUAY
16 Colyton Street Torquay, Qld
House Buy – Undisclosed
This home will be ideal for those looking to make the “Sea Change” and secure a lovely home base to return to between your nomadic travels in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Torquay, only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities including – Stockland and Pialba Place shopping centres, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and the beach.
Astute investors will also note the location, and with interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
First-home buyers looking to purchase into an established area with solid growth potential and room to add further value should also take note.
16 Colyton Street, Torquay features:-
• A spacious 670m2 allotment in the popular bay-side location of Torquay
• Well-maintained brick home (Built approx. 2001) tastefully refurbished over time
• Open plan living and dining area
• Louvre windows throughout the home to capture the prevailing sea breezes
• Skylights throughout this home allow natural light to fill the home
• The kitchen offers ample bench and storage space and includes an electric stove
• This home includes three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan and a built-in wardrobe along with a dressing table, wall unit with drawers and a mirror
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath, a vanity, and a toilet
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• An alfresco outdoor entertaining area with a 2pac floor and a built-in kitchenette and sink
• A carport with seamless 2pac flooring and covered access into the home
• There is clear side access through to the 6 x 6 double bay shed with power and a workshop
• There is ample space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats
• Lovely established gardens plus a shade house and potting area
• Current rental appraisal $480 – $500 per week
Opportunities to secure homes in this location and price point are quickly becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.