House For Sale 16 Cassia Avenue Scarness this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 16 CASSIA AVENUE SCARNESS
16 Cassia Avenue Scarness, Qld
House Buy – $480,000
You will need to act quickly to secure this lovely home is enviably located in the popular suburb of Scarness where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This sound brick & tile home was built in 1992 and is positioned on an elevated 766m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes. You will immediately notice this charming home features an intuitive and creative floor plan which offers more than meets the eye with an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
16 Cassi Ave Scarness features: –
• Elevated 766m2 allotment with brick and tile home built in 1992
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom also includes an ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood and wall oven
• There are both formal dining and open plan dining and living areas
• There is also a separate lounge room
• There is reverse cycle air conditioning in the main dining and living area
• North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining dining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with one remote door and direct internal access into the home
• There is also ample space to accommodate large, RV’s, Caravans and boats
• You could also add a pool or shed if desired
* Rental appraisal $430 to $450 p/w
Opportunities to secure a home in this location and price point are quickly becoming a rare commodity – so don’t miss this one!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.