House For Sale 158 Pulgul Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 158 PULGUL STREET URANGAN
158 Pulgul Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This home will be ideal for those looking to make the “sea Change” and secure a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan, surrounded by key amenities including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
Astute investors will also note the location, and with interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
158 Pulgul St Urangan features: –
• 666m2 allotment with modern home built 2016
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath and shower plus a vanity, and a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes stone benchtops and a large island bench plus a pantry
• Appliances include a gas hot plate with range hood, wall oven and dishwasher
• A vast open-plan indoor dining and living area
• A separate lounge or media room
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• A fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining
• The laundry offers direct access out to the clothesline
• Rental appraisal $500 – $540 per week
Homes in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell