House For Sale 150-152 Gilston Road Wondunna
HOUSE FOR SALE 150-152 GILSTON ROAD WONDUNNA
150-152 Gilston Road Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $700,000
This great family home is enviably set in the popular suburb of Wondunna surrounded by other quality homes. You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with having Hervey Bay’s key amenities nearby, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, sporting grounds, the Esplanade and the beach.
Thoughtfully positioned of the generous 2,007m2 allotment, this quality home is designed to allow for seamless space transitions with an expansive open plan living and dining area, which include the kitchen and seamlessly connects with the expansive North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area. This is where you will enjoy Hervey Bay’s year-round sub-tropical temperate climate.
150 Gilston Road Wondunna features: –
• Spacious 2007m2 corner allotment with two street access
• Quality brick veneer home with Colourbond roof
• Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Study or fifth bedroom if required
• The impressive main bedroom offers direct access to the outdoor area and includes air-conditioning, walk-in robe, and ensuite with shower vanity and toilet
• Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with high ceilings
• Separate lounge or media room
• Stylish kitchen, includes a pantry, wall oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and a dishwasher
• The laundry is located in the garage
• Huge North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Sparkling saltwater chlorinated in-ground pool
• Double garage with remote door and direct internal access into the home
• 6 x 9 metre 2 bay shed with workshop and power connected and separate street access
• 5Kw solar power system & Security screens to doors and windows
• Fully fenced yard
• Clear side access with ample space for large caravans, RV’s and boats
* Rental Appraisal $600. – $650. per week
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.