House For Sale 15 Treviso Court Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 15 TREVISO COURT URANGAN
15 Treviso Court Urangan, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $800,000-
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays most popular seaside suburbs of Urangan. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location, easy walking distance to the esplanade and Shelly Beach, with a number of cafes and restaurants to choose from.
This quality Steve Bagnall home was completed in 2002 and has been well maintained and tastefully refurbished over time. This home offers seamless space transitions and open plan living and dining areas that open out to the expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area surrounded by beautiful established tropical gardens. This is where you will appreciate the lifestyle that comes with Hervey Bay’s year-round sub-tropical, temperate climate.
15 Treviso Court Urangan features: –
• 682m2 allotment in quiet court backing onto parklands
• Quality custom built home with high ceilings completed in 2002
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• One bedroom includes a built-in study nook
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite + air conditioning and direct access outside to the alfresco dining area
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity
• Separate toilet with powder room
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Formal dining space which would also make an ideal study if required
• Stylish kitchen with 2 Pac finishes and loads of storage and walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven, two dishwasher draws and a water filter system
• Large covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Large laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Spacious double garage with mezzanine storage and remote panel lift door
• 8 x 5 metres shed with power and water connected plus a separate toilet
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate a large caravan or boat
• 4.4 kW solar power system
• Beautiful established tropical gardens
• Direct access to parkland reserve and lake
Opportunities to secure a home in this location rarely present themselves – so don’t miss this one!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.