House For Sale 15 Tenimby Street Pialba this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 15 TENIMBY STREET PIALBA
15 Tenimby Street Pialba, Qld
House Buy – $410,000
This large two-story brick home is positioned in the popular suburb of Pialba where you will enjoy the convenience that comes with living only minutes away from key amenities including the Stockland and Pialba place shopping centres, schools, Tafe, University, hospitals, medical centres, golf course, esplanade, beach and the emerald waters of Hervey Bay.
15 Tenimby Street, Pialba, features: –
• Sound 2-storey brick home (approx. 1999) offering sea views
• Elevated 610m2 corner allotment
• Four bedrooms – three with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Two bedrooms have access to a separate verandah
• Separate shower and toilet on ground floor
• Bathroom upstairs includes a shower over the bath and vanity
• Air conditioning to one bedroom and the main living area
• Open plan living and dining area with high ceilings
• Patio deck offering sea views
• Timber kitchen with electric hot plate, rangehood and wall oven
• Large laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with direct internal access into the home
• Double carport to the front of the garages
The owner is not in a position to assist with presenting this home due to health reasons and needs it sold urgently – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.