House For Sale 15 Seaview Drive Booral
HOUSE FOR SALE 15 SEAVIEW DRIVE BOORAL
15 Seaview Drive Booral, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This beautiful acreage property offers the best of both “Bush and Bay” living, being located approximately 10 minutes easy drive to the airport shopping precinct, Urangan Central Shopping Centre, Aldi, medical centres, schools, day-care, aquatic centre, Gym and Health club and beautiful Botanic gardens all nearby.
This high set, character-filled home is positioned on a large, 4,857m2 allotment – that’s over an acre, offering a lifestyle and tranquillity that only acreage living can provide.
15 Seaview Dr Booral features: –
• Elevated 4,857m2 rural allotment with charming high-set “Queenslander” style home
• This home includes a fusion of classic lines with modern finishes, including plantation shutters
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, and reverse cycle split system air- conditioning
• The main bedroom offers direct access to the 2-way bathroom, which includes a shower, vanity and toilet
• There is also a separate shower and toilet downstairs on the ground level
• The wonderfully appointed kitchen features stylish cabinetry, a large island preparation bench and loads of storage, plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with a rangehood, oven and a dishwasher
• A vast open-plan indoor dining and living area
• North facing entertaining outdoor deck which wraps around three sides of this home
• There is an enclosed sunroom on the Eastern side so you can entertain all year round
• Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning flows across the open plan dining and living area, and all three bedrooms
• A large above ground saltwater chlorinated pool surrounded by a large timber deck, complete with Bali style hut for entertaining
• There are two large carport spaces under the home
• There is a detached boat/caravan port to the front
• A large double bay shed with power and a high entry carport to the side
• 3 x 20,000-litre rainwater tanks, solar hot water and a 3.8kw solar power system
• There is also a tranquil freshwater dam located to the front of this home
Opportunities to secure a home in this location rarely present themselves – so don’t miss this one!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.