House For Sale 15 McGregor Close Craignish this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 15 MCGREGOR CLOSE CRAIGNISH
15 McGregor Close Craignish, Qld
House Buy – $500,000
There is also a public access way through to the Oregan Creek conservation park and beach at the end of the court, where you can go fishing and crabbing.
Positioned on a large 2021m2 fully fenced allotment – This property includes a neat two-bedroom “weekender” which will be perfect for the keen fisherman – with a number of boat ramps to choose from, all within a short drive away.
15 McGregor Close Craignish features: –
• Elevated 2021m2 with colour bond fencing and two driveway gates
• Two bedroom fully self-contained cottage with air conditioning
• 9 x 6-metre double bay shed with insulated roof and power connected
• The shed comes complete with a bathroom and has gas hot water connected
• The shed also includes a kitchenette and a lined room that could be used as guests’ accommodation when needed
• A bore with a pump that is ideal for watering the gardens and lawn areas
• There is ample space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• The site has already been benched to suit a newly built home as well
• Current rental appraisal $340 – $350 per week
The owner can offer the option of providing all the plans and information required to proceed with an architecturally designed home – specifically to suit this block with soil tests, engineering, and water treatment plant details ready to build if suitable.
Homes offering these options in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell