House For Sale 15 Lakeridge Drive Dundowran this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 15 LAKERIDGE DRIVE DUNDOWRAN
15 Lakeridge Drive Dundowran, Qld
House Buy – $730,000
This captivating residence delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living in a tightly held pocket of Dundowran, where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including – Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, hospitals, TAFE, university, Yarrilee State School, Child care, Xavier Catholic College, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
Completed in 2002, the quality and scale of this architecturally designed and custom-built home are immediately apparent as soon as you enter!
15 Lakeridge Dr Dundowran features: –
• A large 871m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• An architecturally designed and custom-built home (built approx. 2002)
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, split system air conditioning and a walk-thru wardrobe with built-in cabinetry to the lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes a luxurious bath and shower, plus a vanity, and a separate toilet
• A vast open plan kitchen, dining and living area forms the heart of this home
• A wonderfully appointed kitchen offers ample bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with a range hood, a wall oven and a dishwasher
• A separate lounge or media room
• Split system air conditioning across the lounge, living area and main bedroom
• A fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining area with a deck, bar and water feature
• A lovely Bali hut surrounded by established tropical gardens
• The laundry offers direct access s outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with a remote panel lift door and covered access into the home
• Clear side access to a 6 x 4-metre shed with a greenhouse and garden shed
• Ample space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats – or add a pool
• A solar power system, solar hot water and raised vegetable garden beds
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell