House For Sale 14 Oxley Circuit Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 14 OXLEY CIRCUIT URRAWEEN
14 Oxley Circuit Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $365,000
This inner suburban oasis was completed in 2013 and is positioned on a low maintenance 450m2 allotment – making it the perfect “home base’ to return to between your nomadic travels with clear side access and space to accommodate a large RV, caravan or boat.
Positioned highly sought-after master-planned community of Augusta’s in the popular suburb of Urraween, you will enjoy the convenience that comes with being located close to essential amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
14 Oxley Cct Urraween Features: –
• Low maintenance 450 m2 allotment offering side access
• As stylish modern home completed in 2013
• Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Stylish kitchen with large stone benchtops with loads of storage & pantry
• Quality appliances include a gas cooktop with range hood and dishwasher
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• The laundry offers direct outside access to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote panel lift door
• Hi-speed NBN and plumbed natural gas to the house
The owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property images are from the previous marketing campaign due to tenancy.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.