House For Sale 14 Ocean Street Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 14 OCEAN STREET TORQUAY
14 Ocean Street Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $855,000
This charming low-set “Queenslander” inspired home has been completely transformed by an award-winning builder with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
This character-filled home is positioned on a 506m2 allotment, easy strolling distance to the Esplanade and beach, where you have a selection of cafés and restaurants to choose from.
14 Ocean St Torquay features: –
• Beachside 506m2 allotment easy walking distance to Esplanade and beach
• Charming character-filled home meticulously renovated by award-winning builder
• Original floorboards in media and 4th bedroom paying tribute to the original cottage
• Quality appointments, fixtures and finishes throughout
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The bathroom features a luxurious freestanding bath, shower and vanity
• The wonderfully appointed kitchen features beautiful stone benchtops and stylish cabinetry
• Quality appliances include a large freestanding electric oven with a 5-burner gas cooktop and rangehood plus a dishwasher and plumbing for refrigerators with ice makers and water filters
• Vast open-plan indoor dining and living area with high vaulted ceilings
• Separate media/lounge room with original hardwood floorboards
• Great North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining deck
• Clear side access to the 6 x 6 metres double bay shed
• Electric security gates to the front
Homes of this calibre have quickly become a rare commodity in this tightly held location – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.