House For Sale 14 Gail Street River Heads
HOUSE FOR SALE 14 GAIL STREET RIVER HEADS
14 Gail Street River Heads, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This sound brick home has a steel frame and was completed in 2014 and is enviably set on an elevated 825m2 allotment in the popular bayside suburb of River heads which is the gateway to the Great Sandy Straits and World heritage-listed K’gari – Fraser Island.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from the River Heads boat ramp, where you can go fishing, prawning and crabbing. The thriving heart of the Hervey Bay shopping centre precinct, hospitals, Golf course, esplanade, beach & Marina is also only a short 10 to 15-minute drive away as well.
14 Gail Street River Heads Features: –
• Elevated 825m2 with a steel frame brick home completed in 2014
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom offers direct access to the rear verandah
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes an electric stove and plenty of bench space and storage
• Open plan dining and living area
• laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Large verandah wraps around two sides of the home
• Shade shelter to the rear for vehicle accommodation
• Clear side access and space for caravans and boats
• Solar power system and electric hot water system
• Rental Appraisal $360 – $380 per week
• Vacant possession is NOW available
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
and the owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided.
Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.NOTE Photos are prior to the last tenancy.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell