House For Sale 14 Baunfiend Court Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 14 BAUNFIEND COURT URRAWEEN
14 Baunfiend Court Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $475,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with owning this lovely home which is only minutes away from Hervey Bay’s essential amenities, including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, Esplanade and beach.
This sound brick and tile home was completed in 2000 and showcases a light and spacious single level floor plan designed to create an exceptional living retreat positioned on an elevated 693 m2 allotment.
14 Baunfiend Court Urraween features: –
• Elevated 693m2 allotment with quality brick and tile home built in 2000
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a shower, bath and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The galley style kitchen provides plenty of bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with a range hood and an oven
• The open-plan living and dining area includes reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The large outdoor entertaining area includes an insulated roof and shade blinds
• laundry includes plenty of storage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Single garage with remote door and direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access to 7 x 6-metre double bay shed with workshop
• beautiful established gardens and raised vegetable beds
• Rental appraisal – $410 – $440 per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Homes in this location and price point are becoming a rare commodity – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.