House For Sale 139 Elizabeth Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 139 ELIZABETH STREET URANGAN
139 Elizabeth Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $550,000
This sound brick and tile home was built in approx. 1985 and is positioned on an elevated and spacious 914 m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities all within walking distance, including the Urangan Central shopping centre and Botanic gardens. The Urangan marina, boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier are all only minutes away as well.
You will immediately notice this home has been tastefully refurbished, with nothing left to do except enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in Hervey Bay.
139 Elizabeth St Urangan features: –
• Large 914m2 with brick and tile home (built approx. 1985)
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
• A large multi-purpose room makes an ideal study or home office
• Two-way bathroom with a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• Open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• There is also a separate lounge or media room
• The kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space, plus a large pantry
• Quality appliances include a four-burner gas cooktop with a range hood and an oven
• Fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area with timber deck
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A large 8 x 6 metre shed with mezzanine storage and power connected
• A high entry double bay carport to the front of the shed
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats
• 7.7 kW solar power system and 5000-litre rainwater tank
• There is also a complete security system with cameras and remote access
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Homes in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell