House For Sale 133 Pulgul Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 133 PULGUL STREET URANGAN
133 Pulgul Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $450,000
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Astute investors will know it is always about – location, location, location – and this charming cottage is positioned on a spacious 721m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan, surrounded by key amenities including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Aldi’s, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
133 Pulgul St Uranga features :-
* Spacious 721m2 allotment easy walking distance to beach and marina
* Charming cottage built-in 1985 with timber parquetry flooring
* Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Sleepout – could be used as a third bedroom when required
* Two-way bathroom has been tastefully refurbished
* Vast Open plan living area + study area + wood fireplace
* Open plan dining area off kitchen
* The kitchen includes an electric hot plate with a range hood and a wall oven
* Fantastic outdoor entertaining area with weather blinds
* Full-length verandah at the front of the home
* Single carport to the side
* 6 x 6-metre shed with power connected
* Circular drive around drive way at the front
* Lovely established gardens
Properties in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.