House For Sale 133 Cypress Street Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 133 CYPRESS STREET TORQUAY
133 Cypress Street Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $675,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Torquay. This charming original low-set Queenslander is positioned on a large 1016 m2 allotment and features beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings, and original wall and ceiling paneling.
The home needs renovating and could be brought up a level to tenant and land bank. Or remove the house and sheds, leaving a large vacant block to build your new dream home on in an idyllic location where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being easy walking distance to the Esplanade and beach with a selection of cafés and restaurants to choose from.
133 Cypress St Torquay features: –
• Large 1016m2 allotment one street back from the beach and esplanade
• Charming original low-set “Queenslander” ready for renovating
• Original features include high ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors
• Three spacious bedrooms – one with a built-in wardrobe
• A study or home office with built-in cabinetry
• Open plan living and dining area with beautiful hardwood floors
• A separate lounge or living room
• A lovely sunroom off the entry
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space and an electric stove
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath, plus a vanity and a separate toilet
• A single-detached garage with a new roller door and large workshop room to the rear
• Ample space to add a large shed and pool if desired
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The sellers have slashed the price for immediate sale – so first in best dressed!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell