House For Sale 131 Cypress Street Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 131 CYPRESS STREET TORQUAY
131 Cypress Street Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $775,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise only one street back from the Esplanade and beach on a large 1016m2 allotment in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Torquay. This idyllic location is where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being easy walking distance to the Esplanade and beach with a selection of cafés and restaurants to enjoy. So, pick up a coffee, then enjoy an early morning stroll or swim at the beach.
This well-built – two-story brick home features beautiful hardwood timber floors – most likely from K’gari – Fraser Island, and is a blank canvas for you to renovate and personalize to suit your needs.
131 Cypress st Torquay features: –
• A large 1016m2 allotment one street from the Esplanade and beach
• Sound two-story brick home with beautiful polished hardwood floors
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, and two include built-in wardrobes
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath, plus a vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• There is a separate shower and toilet on the ground floor as well
• An open-plan living and dining area with a ceiling fan, air conditioning and beautiful polished hardwood floors
• The kitchen is functional and includes an electric stove
• A study or home office space at the top of the stairwell with new carpet
• An enclosed sunroom at the front entry
• Downstairs is high enough to be modified to suit a range of uses
• A multi-purpose room downstairs – could be used as a bedroom
• The laundry includes ample room
• Two car spaces plus ample workshop space
• Clear side access and ample space for large RVs, caravans and boats
• A shed of approx. 7 x 6 metres with two vehicle spaces and power connected
• There are also two carport spaces alongside the shed, as well
• A bore water point (needs a pump), plus there is a small rainwater tank
• This property could be sub-divided, and you could add a second dwelling subject to council and local authority approvals
Opportunities to secure homes in this location are rare and always in high demand – and the seller has reduced the price for an immediate sale!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a video call walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.