House For Sale 13 Walkers Road Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 13 WALKERS ROAD URANGAN
13 Walkers Road Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $680,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays most popular seaside suburbs of Urangan. This sound brick home was completed in 2000 and has been well maintained and refurbished over time.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with having essential amenities nearby, including the Urangan Central shopping centre, Aldi’s, The Hervey Bay Boat Club, marina, boat ramps, botanic gardens, beach, esplanade and Iconic Urangan Pier with a number of cafes, restaurants to choose from.
13 Walkers Rd Urangan Features: –
• 2000m2 level allotment with lovely brick home (built approx. 2000)
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity plus separate toilet
• Kitchen includes a pantry an electric hot plate, wall oven and dishwasher
• Open plan dining area plus a separate lounge room with air conditioning
• The fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Sparkling in-ground pool with gazebo
• Laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Clear side access to the 7 x 6 metre shed with power
• Ample space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• 10Kw solar power system with an 8Kw inverter & solar hot water system
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities nearby including the Urangan Central shopping centre, Boat Club, marina, botanic gardens, beach, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and iconic Urangan pier all only minutes away.
The owner has committed to selling this lovely home and is calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.