House For Sale 13 Treviso Court Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 13 TREVISO COURT URANGAN
13 Treviso Court Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $950,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays most tightly held locations in the popular seaside suburbs of Urangan, backing onto a parkland reserve with a tranquil lake.
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location within easy walking distance to the esplanade and Shelly Beach, with a number of cafes and restaurants to choose from.
This Architecturally designed and custom-built steel frame home was completed in 2004 and has been well maintained and tastefully refurbished over time – with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in such an idyllic location!
13 Treviso Ct Urangan: –
• 646m2 allotment backing onto reserve and lake walking distance to the beach
• Architecturally designed steel frame home completed in 2004 and refurbished over time
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning
• One bedroom includes a built-in study nook and offers direct access out to the alfresco area
• The main bedroom includes a large built-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The bathroom provides two–way access from the guest’s bedroom and includes a shower over the bath and vanity with a granite benchtop and a toilet
• A vast open plan living and dining area with a high vaulted ceiling and remote louvres
• Stylish kitchen with a large island bench and beautiful granite benchtops
• Quality European Miele appliances include an induction hot plate with range hood, convection wall
oven and dishwasher
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning flows throughout this home
• A fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool surrounded by beautiful established tropical gardens
• The laundry includes a large linen room and a built-in “Robin Hood” ironing table
• A double garage with seamless 2-pac flooring and sink plus remote panel lift door
• There is also space to accommodate an RV, caravan or a boat
• Energy conscious buyers will appreciate the 10-kW solar power system
• There is also a complete security system with cameras and back to base monitoring available
Opportunities to secure a home in this location rarely present themselves – and are in high demand!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.