House For Sale 13 Sunset Crescent Torquay
HOUSE FOR SALE 13 SUNSET CRESCENT TORQUAY
13 Sunset Crescent Torquay, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This home will be ideal for those looking to make the “Sea Change” and secure a lovely home base to return to between your nomadic travels in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Torquay, only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities including – Stockland shopping centre, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
Astute investors will also note the location, and with interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
13 Sunset Cres Torquay features: –
• NOTE – Photos are from the prior marketing campaign and the furniture is not the same now
• 589m2 allotment with block home with high vaulted ceilings built-in 1985
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with a shower over the bath base, vanity and separate toilet
• Open plan living and dining area with high vaulted ceilings and exposed beams
• Split system air conditioning across the main living and dining area
• The kitchen includes an electric stove with range hood and a pantry
• Separate multi-purpose room
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with wood-fired pizza oven
• Single carport
• Side access and space for caravans and boats
• 5Kw solar power system
• Established gardens and garden shed
Opportunities to secure homes in this price point and location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Photos are from the previous marketing campaign. Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell