House For Sale 13 Christensen Street Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 13 CHRISTENSEN STREET URRAWEEN
13 Christensen Street Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $1,015,000
This architecturally designed and custom-built home was completed in 2007 and is perfectly positioned on an elevated 1111 m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes and panoramic sea views across Hervey Bay.
The scale and quality of this stunning home is immediately apparent upon entering. You are immediately drawn towards the vast open-plan living area with high-raked ceilings, large windows, and bi-fold doors flowing out onto the alfresco outdoor entertaining deck with stunning sea views across Hervey Bay.
These open and connected spaces allow light and air to naturally fill this home with a flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan crafted for year-round entertaining.
13 Christensen St Urraween features:-
• Architecturally designed and custom-built home completed in 2007
• Elevated 1111 m2 allotment offering panoramic sea views across Hervey Bay
• This home includes data cabling to the living room, media room and all the bedrooms
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, a large walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite with a vanity, double basins and a shower and a toilet
• The bathroom includes a luxurious spa bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate powder room and toilet
• The third bedroom is located on the ground floor to the rear of the home and includes a bathroom, living area and kitchenette, making it ideal for those with extended family living with them
• A large covered outdoor entertaining area off the studio overlooking the private backyard
• There is a separate home office or study near the front entry
• A separate media room to enjoy your favourite television series and movies
• A vast open plan living and dining area with high raked ceilings and louvre windows
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning, which flows across the main living area
• The kitchen includes an island bench with a breakfast bar and beautiful stone benchtops
• Quality appliances include a freestanding electric oven with a six-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• A clever media nook for charging all of today’s modern devices
• A fabulous North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining deck with panoramic sea views
• The laundry is also located on the lower level and includes ample bench & linen space
• A double garage with a remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• A single garage to the rear with internal access to the studio
• Clear side access and space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats
• Ample space to add a shed and a pool if desired – subject to local authority approvals
• A solar hot water system, two large rainwater tanks for watering the grounds
• Established low-maintenance gardens surrounding this beautiful home
Homes of this calibre in this location do not become available all that often, and they are always highly sought after – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.