House For Sale 12 Windjammer Circuit River Heads
HOUSE FOR SALE 12 WINDJAMMER CIRCUIT RIVER HEADS
12 Windjammer Circuit River Heads, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $850,000-
You are greeted by an elevated 2,015m2 allotment encompassing a beautiful two storey home with a modern and stylish design, which offers potential for dual-living and breathtaking views from both levels.
Five minutes from River Heads Shopping Centre, Community Hall, Fishing Club and Boat Ramp.
12 Windjammer Circuit, River Heads features: –
• Vast open plan dining and living area. The dining is adjacent to the kitchen. Living and dining are both complete with views
• Stylish contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops including island bench, ample storage plus a butler’s pantry
• Quality appliances include: – wall oven, hotplates and dishwasher
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• One of the three bedrooms also encompasses an ensuite
• Main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity with stone benchtop, freestanding bath and walk in shower.
• Outdoor alfresco area offering expansive views to Fraser Island
• Built in media station for your devices includes built in desk
• Separate laundry with laundry chute from above
• Oversized single garage with additional storage space
The downstairs area has been specifically designed to accommodate wheelchairs and /or those with disabilities, incorporating handrails, raised toilet and easy access to the shower. The extra-wide timber stairs are designed should you wish to add an elevator chair with an access power point already installed.
• Generous main bedroom with lavish ensuite including a bath, walk-in shower & toilet with direct access to balcony and ocean views
• Open plan dining and living space with storage, ceiling fans and access to the balcony
• Verandah runs the length of the home with expansive ocean views
• Kitchenette with ample cupboard & bench space, pantry and Refrigerator area
Additional features include:-
Ducted air-conditioning throughout, 9m x 9m 3 Bay powered shed with elevated height in the centre and 6m x 9m carport attached to the rear, ample storage space for boat, caravan and RV, 8m x 9m covered area between house and garage, 6.9kw solar panels, water tanks and much more.
If you are looking for a home to retire to or something with dual living potential with spectacular views, then contact me today to arrange your private inspection.
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity! The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines – and offer our community, clients and buyer, as much protection as possible, we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will ask for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.