House For Sale 12 Halcyon Drive Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 12 HALCYON DRIVE WONDUNNA
12 Halcyon Drive Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $360,000
Surrounded by lush green leafy bushland reserve and dedicated parklands, “Neighbourhood Park” offers the perfect combination of peace and privacy, balanced by a friendly, supportive community atmosphere. It’s rare to find affordable bushland seclusion so close to everything that makes Hervey Bay Great!
You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with this peaceful and private location as well as the convenience of having key amenities all nearby including, The Fraser Coast Anglican College, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, shopping centres, Tafe, University, hospitals, medical centres, esplanade and beach all only a short drive away.
This inner suburban oasis was completed by Hedges Constructions in 2017 – Immaculate and beautifully presented on a low maintenance 597m2 fully serviced allotment including hi-speed NBN internet.
12 Halcyon Dr Wondunna features: –
• Low maintenance 597m2 allotment
• Quality built Hedges Constructions home completed in 2017
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with air conditioning
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances and plumbing for refrigerators
• Electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and dishwasher
• Data-nook to accommodate today’s technology and mobile devices
• Separate media/lounge room
• Large covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area with 15amp power
• 3 x 3 garden shed with power
• Double garage with remote and internal access
• Side access and space for a caravan or boat
• Rent appraisal $380-$400 pw
• Take a 3D Virtual tour via the link NOW
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.