House For Sale 12-20 Jimilee Street Dundowran Beach
HOUSE FOR SALE 12-20 JIMILEE STREET DUNDOWRAN BEACH
12-20 Jimilee Street Dundowran Beach, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $975,000-
Nestled on a unique fully fenced 5-acre allotment amongst established native gardens and rainforest in Hervey Bays prestigious Northern Beaches suburb of Dundowran Beach, this stunning sustainable eco-home combines traditional, country-style living with a Sea Change twist.
Named ‘Corymbia’ due to the many Corymbia species of gum tree found throughout this property it comprises of approx. 2.5 acres of partially cleared area with a gentle fall at the front, where the home is positioned to overlook the lagoon section which flows across approx. 1.5 acres in the centre complete with safe walking trails and bridges to the botanical gardens and rainforest area which covers approx. 1.5 acres at the rear of the property.
This beautifully presented and distinctively unique Sustainable Eco-friendly home was completed in 2013 with an 8-star energy rating and features local Australian Spotted Gum flooring and high ceilings throughout. Large windows, doors and louvres allow the prevailing sea breezes and light to flow throughout this home naturally along with the sounds of nature.
12-20 Jimilee St Dundowran beach features: –
• Unique fully fenced 5-acre allotment walking distance to Dundowran Beach
• Architecturally designed highly energy-efficient Sustainable Eco-friendly home with 8-star energy rating completed in November 2013
• James Hardy Scyon Linea weatherboard, energy-efficient cladding with 25yr warranty; treated timber used in the construction of the house
• Smartflo gutters – low maintenance and self-cleaning guttering with stainless steel filters
• Solar electricity – 3Kw system with 4Kw inverter
• Fully fenced property with 2 wide automatic solar gates at the front
• 330 litre stainless-steel Equinox Solar Hot Water system
• 60,000-litre concrete water tank with electric household water pressure pump which can be switched over to town water if required
• 25,000-litre water tank beside the main large shed + 5000-litre rainwater tank on the smaller shed with carport
• All three large bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans and offer direct access outside to the veranda
• The main bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite with screenless walk-in shower
• The bathroom includes the therapeutic deep spa bath with heater, screenless walk-in shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• Separate study/ office with ceiling fan could also become a 4th bedroom if required
• The stylish kitchen boasts beautiful stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry and a large pantry with high-quality modern appliances, including an induction cooktop with range hood, double ovens plus microwave and dual dish-draws
• Vast open plan dining and living area seamlessly opens out onto the coveted North facing entertaining outdoor deck overlooking the freshwater lagoon and lush rainforest
• There is a separate lounge or media room where you can enjoy watching your favourite television series and the blockbuster movies – or simply relax with a book
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning across the main living area
• Sparkling, Diamond Sand Gel Coat 50,000 litre mineral salt-water pool (9.4m x 4.4m, depth 1.2 to 1.7m) with black Pearl Granite coping and shade umbrella
• large 15 x 7.5-metre shed – with high 5-metre entry and remote roller door plus mezzanine storage at one end. This shed also includes a self-contained unit complete with bathroom and wet bar with power and water connected
• Second 7 x 7 metre shed with double carport to the front
This wildlife-friendly acreage property comes complete with timber nest-boxes in the trees for squirrel gliders, sugar gliders, brushtail possums, ringtail possums and insectivorous bats; and echidnas are often seen foraging in the evening. A variety of native birds also live and breed on the property, including many water birds.
Opportunities to secure a special property like this rarely become available!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.