House For Sale 113 Cypress Street Torquay this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 113 CYPRESS STREET TORQUAY
113 Cypress Street Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $665,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Torquay. This charming high-set Queenslander is perfectly positioned on a large 1016 m2 allotment one street back from the esplanade and beach. It also comes complete with an approved development application to sub-divide the lot into two separate titles if desired.
This property will also be ideal for those looking for a home to renovate with ample space to add a large shed and pool if desired in a fantastic location.
113 Cypress st Torquay features: –
• Large 1016m2 allotment one street back from the esplanade and beach
• Development approval for a two-lot subdivision
• Character-filled high set home features high ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors
• Open plan living and dining area with beautiful hardwood floors and a ceiling fan
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space
• Appliances include an electric stove and a dishwasher
• There is a study or home office room opposite the kitchen
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath, plus a vanity and toilet
• There is a separate toilet off the rear landing
• The detached laundry to the rear includes a shower and a storage room
• There are double car spaces below the home along with ample storage
• Clears side access and ample space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats
• Room to add a pool and large shed if desired
• Current rent appraisal $ 450 per week
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The sellers have slashed the price for immediate sale – so first in best dressed!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell