House For Sale 11 Watson Street Pialba
HOUSE FOR SALE 11 WATSON STREET PIALBA
11 Watson Street Pialba, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $1,800,000-
This character-filled – low-set “Queenslander” style home was built around 1945 and has been tastefully refurbished throughout while maintaining its original charm with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
Perfectly positioned on a large elevated 1912m2 allotment one street back from the beautiful Esplanade and beach. You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to stroll to Wet Side water park, where you have a selection of cafés and restaurants to enjoy. Not to mention the main street shopping precinct, which will become Hervey Bays NEW Central business district at the end of the street.
11 Watson St Pialba features: –
• large 1912m2 allotment one street back from the Esplanade and beach
• low set character-filled “Queenslander” tastefully refurbished throughout and features high ceilings, ornate cornices and beautiful hardwood floors
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and one includes built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom and the guest bedroom includes air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes two ensuites, with one being suitable for disabilities
• The bathroom features a shower recess and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• A wonderfully appointed kitchen featuring New Guinea Rosewood timber cabinetry with loads of storage space
• Quality appliances include an electric oven with a five-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus two dishwasher draws
• A walk-in appliance and linen room
• An open-plan indoor dining and living area featuring high ceilings with ornate cornices
• A separate lounge or media room with air conditioning
• A fantastic games room with a built-in timber bar and air conditioning
• North facing front veranda
• The laundry offers direct access out to the clothesline
• A detached studio with shower and toilet
• An outdoor fireplace and pizza oven
• A large 12.5 x 4-metre saltwater in-ground swimming pool
• Remote electric entry gates
• Side access to the large carport on the side of the home
• Large double bay shed with power connected
• Ample space for large caravans, RVs and boats
• 6Kw solar power system, chicken coop and a wonderful selection of fruit and citrus trees
This home offers so much potential, from becoming your own private oasis in an idyllic location to a strong investment opportunity and would make an ideal holiday home or Airbnb. There are also development opportunities to reconfigure the property.
Properties offering these features and potential in this location are a rare commodity and are always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell