House For Sale 11 Talasea Drive Kawungan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 11 TALASEA DRIVE KAWUNGAN
11 Talasea Drive Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – $520,000
This multi-level pole home will become your own private sanctuary, nestled amongst its own mini rainforest – offering an unrivalled lifestyle that comes with being perched on an 806 m2 allotment high on the ridge to capture the prevailing breezes.
You also have the convenience that comes with being only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including – Stockland shopping centre, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
This home has been built around taking advantage of Hervey Bays’ year-round sub-tropical temperate climate and capturing views that are only found from a limited number of homes in the area.
11 Talasia Dr Kawungan features: –
• Elevated private 806m2 allotment with unique pole home
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, an ensuite and direct deck access
• The bathroom includes a shower, bath and large vanity
• A vast open plan dining and living area with high vaulted ceilings and skylight
• The timeless timber kitchen includes loads of storage space and a panty
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, oven and a dishwasher
• A fabulous outdoor entertaining deck with views to the West
• A multi-purpose room which can be used as an office or 4th bedroom when required
• Laundry with direct access to the lower deck and clothesline
• A single garage with built-in storage and roller door – plus a separate carport
• A terraced private backyard that is sure to become your own secret garden retreat
This home has just been further reduced and now represents extreme value in the current market !
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the value on offer – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell