House For Sale 11 Pinehurst Drive Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 11 PINEHURST DRIVE WONDUNNA
11 Pinehurst Drive Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $815,000
This inner-suburban oasis is enviably located on a large 2001m2 allotment in the popular suburb of Wondunna, surrounded by other quality homes and only a short drive away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD esplanade and beach.
Generous yet classically refined, this home truly is a statement of style and has been well maintained and tastefully refurbished over time since being built in 2004. From the very moment you walk in, you will be captivated by the space and striking details of this lovely home, which delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living.
11 Pinehurst DR Wondunna features: –
• Large 2001m2 allotment with quality brick and tile home built in 2004
• Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan and reverses cycle split system air conditioning plus a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The fourth bedroom is currently being used as an office
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and you also have a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes a large island preparation bench with loads of storage and a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• A vast open plan living and dining area reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• A separate lounge or media room with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• An expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• A sparkling in-ground pool with umbrella surrounded by tropical gardens
• A “hidden garden” and sitting area with a pergola and water feature
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• An oversized double garage with internal access and remote panel lift door
• A 9 x 6 metre – 3 bay shed with two roller door bays and workshop space with power and water connected
• Shade sail carport space to the front of the shed
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats
• A 5kw solar power system on the shed
• Two large rainwater tanks and a bore water pump
• A hydroponic garden system and lovely established tropical gardens
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The owner is not testing the market and is calling for all genuine offers to be presented!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell