House For Sale 11 Marr Street Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 11 MARR STREET POINT VERNON
11 Marr Street Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $336,000
This great home is positioned on a spacious 835m2 allotment in the popular seaside suburb of Point Vernon where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to easily walk to the esplanade and emerald waters of Hervey Bay along with the convenience of living only a short 10-15 minute drive away from key amenities including the Stockland and Pialba place shopping centres, schools, Tafe, University, hospitals, Medical centres and golf course.
This property offers the potential for dual-living over both levels, making it ideal for those with extended family members living with them or those unexpected guests who are sure to arrive once they know your living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
11 Marr St Point Vernon features:-
• Spacious 835m2 allotment with two-story home built approx. 1976
• Potential for dual living over both levels
• 4 Bedrooms + study/5th bedroom
• Two bathrooms with one on each level + 2 separate toilets
• Beautiful polished timber floors upstairs
• Large kitchen with pantry, cooktop, rangehood & oven
• Two outdoor entertaining decks
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• 9 x 3-metre carport with 4.5-metre high entry
• 10kw solar power system
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection as properties like this really become available – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.