House For Sale 11 Kestrel Court Eli Waters this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 11 KESTREL COURT ELI WATERS
11 Kestrel Court Eli Waters, Qld
House Buy – $445,000
This inner suburban oasis was custom built by Hotondo Homes and completed in 2004 and has been thoughtfully positioned on a spacious 800m2 allotment – allowing clear side access through to the 9 x 6-metre double bay shed with 3 phase power and 6 x 6-metre awning to the front. Plus, you have ample space to accommodate large RV, s Caravans and boats – making it the perfect “home base’ to return to between your nomadic travels.
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly popular bayside suburb of Eli Waters, this home is located in a quiet court backing onto parkland with a paved walkway to access nearby Eli Creek and local tidal lakes being ideal for those who enjoy their fishing and crabbing.
11 Kestrel Ct Eli Waters features: –
• Large 800m2 allotment backing onto parkland
• Quality built Hotondo home completed in 2004 and refurbished over time
• All four bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a large built-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes both a bath and shower, vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• Stylish kitchen with loads of storage and a pantry
• Quality appliances include a gas oven and cooktop with range hood and a dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area
• separate lounge or media room
• Ducted and zoned – reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Fantastic North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Large laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access
• 9 x 6-metre double bay shed with 3 phase power and 6 x 6-metre awning
• Ample space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats
* Rental Aopraisal $460 to $480 per week
The sellers have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell