House For Sale 11-15 Mungara Court Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 11-15 MUNGARA COURT WONDUNNA
11-15 Mungara Court Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $650,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and privacy that comes with living on over an acre along with the convenience that comes with having Hervey Bays essential amenities all nearby, including shopping Centre’s, schools, Tafe, university, sporting precinct, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This home showcases a spacious single level design that has been tastefully refurbished over time to create an exceptional living retreat, offering open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to fill this home naturally.
11-15 Mungara Ct Wondunna features: –
• Large 4135m2 allotment rural allotment close to Hervey Bays essential amenities
• Quality brick and tile home built in 1998
• Four spacious bedrooms, all have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite
• The main bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity, and there is a separate toilet.
• There is also a study/office or general utility room
• Timeless timber kitchen includes loads of bench and storage space
• Appliances include a 4-burner gas cooktop with a range hood oven and a dishwasher
• Open plan dining area seamlessly connects with the alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Separate lounge or media room
• The laundry includes a basin with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Single garage with remote door and direct internal access into the home
• A large 9 x 6 -metre double bay shed with power and water connected along with a lined section with
a shower and a toilet
• Clear side access with ample space to accommodate large caravans, RV’s and boats
• Plenty of space to add a pool if desired
• 6-kW solar power system and there is also a 5000-litre rainwater tank
Homes with these features in this location are in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity to secure this one!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss out on this one…
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.