House For Sale 106 Limpus Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 106 LIMPUS STREET URANGAN
106 Limpus Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $465,000
Astute investors and home owners alike will know it is always about – location, location, location – and this sound brick home was built in 1985 and is positioned on a spacious 619m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan, surrounded by key amenities including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
This home would also be ideal for the 1st home buyers looking to purchase into an established area with solid growth potential and room to add additional value. Those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels should also take note.
106 Limpus St Urangan features: –
• Large 619m2 allotment with brick home built approx. 1985
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• Open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• The kitchen has been refurbished and includes a pantry
• Appliances include an electric stove with a range hood and a dishwasher
• Large North facing outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Single garage with power
• Ample space to accommodate a caravan, RV or boat
• Low maintenance established gardens throughout
• Current rental appraisal $440 – $450 per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Homes in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell