House For Sale 10 Sewell Court Booral this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 10 SEWELL COURT BOORAL
10 Sewell Court Booral, Qld
House Buy – $600,000
This lovely property offers the best of both “Bush and Bay” living on a large 3816m2 block with the convenience that comes with being only a short drive away from Hervey Bays essential amenities, including the airport shopping precinct, Urangan Central Shopping Centre, Aldi’s, medical centres, schools, day-care, aquatic centre, Gym and Health club and beautiful Botanic gardens all nearby.
10 Sewell Court Booral features: –
• 3816m2 rural bayside allotment with a lovely dam
• Well maintained brick home built in 1990 tastefully refurbished over time
• Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and split system air conditioning
• An open plan dining area off the kitchen
• The kitchen includes loads of storage and a pantry
• Appliances include a gas wall oven and electric grill plus a 5-burner gas cooktop with range hood and a dishwasher
• A separate lounge and living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Bi-fold doors that open out to the front veranda with a sitting area
• A large covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the dam to the rear
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• 8 x 7 metres double bay shed with power
• Two large rainwater tanks
• 1.5kw solar power and grey water septic system
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell